Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kilts in view

I realize that my interest in wearing Kilts must seem strange to some. But it doesn't mean that I'm abnormal or that anything has changed between my wife and I.
I don't want to be free of anyone - just the constant confinement of pants. My comfort and the health of my genitals are not trivial matters. My freedom of choice in clothing is not a trivial matter. Certainly you wouldn't think it 'trivial' if I required you (or anyone) to wear skirts, pantyhose, and heels all the time, and I forbid you to wear jeans and slacks.
People take for granted a woman's right to wear either skirts or pants. I respect that right. For years, men didn't have such a choice, so we never got the chance to experience anything better than trousers. But now we have new alternatives - Kilts, Utilikilts, and other kinds of skirts designed specifically for men. More and more men are taking advantage of these masculine, unbifurcated garments and finding them to be far more comfortable than trousers. The men feel freer, happier, and more sensual. Women are not only getting used to the idea of men in kilts and skirts, but finding it extremely sexy.
If people around here aren't accustomed to seeing men in kilts and skirts, that doesn't mean they can't learn.

0 comments: